Roar Like a Mother! Viewing Party
- Sunday, April 3, 1:30 – 4:30 pm; doors open at 1:00 pm.
- King Street Church Student Ministry Center; enter through the Baker Center doors, this is a mask-optional space.
- Free! Light snacks and beverages will be provided.
- The event will be limited to 100 people. You must register below to attend; we will be checking registrations at the door.
- We will not have childcare.
The “Roar Like A Mother” Viewing Party is a chance to see the video-taped keynote sessions from our conference with Hillary Morgan Ferrer (from March 19) and Eloisa Rice. Hillary is the co-writer of and founder of “Mama Bear Apologetics.” Eloisa is our own leader and the visionary behind bringing the ROAR conference to King Street Church.
Sessions will include topics from Hilary’s books: Mama Bear Apologetics Empowering Your Kids to Challenge Cultural Lies and Guide to Sexuality: Empowering Your Kids to Understand and Live Out God’s Design.
1. Using the Chew and Spit Method to ROAR through Cultural Lies2. Biblical Sexuality: What I Wish I’d Been Taught About Sex 3. How the Sex Talk Has Changed: Understanding the Enemy’s New Playbook
We will not have childcare. The event will be limited to 100 people. You must register below to attend; we will be checking registrations at the door.
Our Speaker (via video):
Our speaker is Hillary Morgan Ferrer, the founder and Mama-Bear-in-Chief of Mama Bear Apologetics. She feels a burden for providing accessible apologetics resources for busy moms. Hillary is the co-author and general editor of Mama Bear Apologetics: Empowering Your Kids to Challenge Cultural Lies (Harvest House, 2019). Hillary has her master’s degree in biology from Clemson University and is working on a master’s degree in apologetics from Biola University. She loves helping moms to discern both truths and lies in science and culture, and she also specializes in understanding the root causes of doubt. She and her husband, John, have been married for 13 years and minister together as an apologetics team. She can never sneak up on anybody because of her chronic hiccups, which you can hear occasionally on the podcast.
Registration for the Roar Like a Mother Viewing Party has closed.