At a large church like King Street, connecting with a smaller group of adults is a vital step so that you can plug-in, make friends, become accountable, and share life with others. We are pleased to offer a variety of ways in which to do so.
If you are interested in connecting with any of these ministries, contact Jay Brown, Pastor of Mission & Discipleship: 717-264-4651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult Sunday School Classes
We offer many different adult Sunday School classes, each with a different personality, style of teaching, and spiritual focus. Some are geared toward certain age groups, others to couples and still others to singles. These communities support missionaries, engage in ministries, and fellowship outside of class.
Looking for a class? Below is list of the current classes, locations and descriptions. On Sunday mornings, volunteers at the Welcome Kiosks would be happy to suggest a class. You can also contact Jay Brown, Pastor of Mission and Discipleship, to discuss the options. Feel free to visit the classes; you may wish to try a few before prayerfully considering which might be the best fit for your life and journey with Christ.
- Buds of Promise – M121, Fellowship Room – seniors; Darlene Sord
- Chronicles – Ministry Center, C8 – middle-aged; Rhonda Wang
- Disciples – M9 – middle-aged to senior; Lowell Martin
- Foundations – M28 – mixed ages; Beverly Hatcher and Bob Jones
- Good Samaritan – B3 – seniors; Kirk Davis
- Joy Class – M21 – middle-aged and younger; Jody West
- New Life – M215 – seniors; Clair Hostetter and Clarence Lowman
- Reflections – M27 – middle-aged to senior; Dave Rotz
- Truth Seekers – M4 – middle-aged to senior; Ron Baker
- Feet to Faith – M27 – 40s to senior; Aaron Smith
- New Journeys – M28 – young couples/engaged; Alex & Rachel Davies
- Solomon’s Porch – M9 – mixed ages; Justin Sollenberger
- Tell Me Something I Don’t Know – M19 – middle-aged; Rick Shadle
- Vertical Vision – M1 – 40s; Andrea Adams
- Walk in the Word – M2 – middle-aged, a few seniors; Dave Miller
Specialized Ministry Areas
Looking for a ministry that is specifically for a certain gender or age? We are pleased to have a variety of programs and activities that allow you to connect more closely with a specialized group. To find out more information on these groups, click on their names below.
Our library offers a variety of media and resources for all ages to borrow, and even free devotionals. Whether you are looking for a good book to read, a resource for a Sunday School study, or a DVD to watch with your kids, our library has many options. The library is located on our lower level in M12 and is open:
- Sunday: 7:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am-12 noon