The Street Student Ministry exists to engage and bless students and their families in our community with the Gospel. We do this by helping students (grades 6-12) connect with Christ and each other, grow in Christ, and serve and share Christ. The students meet regularly and enjoy special events together.
Visit the Middle School Page
Visit the High School Page
SUNDAY: GPS Groups
- 9:30 am: Middle School Sunday School (High School Serving/Worship)
Middle School will meet at 9:30 in the SMC. There will be food, games, and a message from God’s Word, followed by small groups where the students will learn to apply what they just learned. At 11:00, students have the option to serve in various areas, attend church service, or to sit in the student section in the Baker Center.
- 11:00 am: High School Sunday School (Middle School Serving/Worship)
Senior High have the option to serve or attend worship at 9:30 am and then attend GPS Sunday School at 11:00.
Summer Events for Students
- Summer Sneak getaway is planned for June 12-16 in Lewes, DE. Students (currently in grades 8-12) will spend time with friends, hit the boardwalk, play games on the beach, enjoy camp-fires, worship, and hear teaching from God’s Word. Register HERE.
- Chambersburg Project (currently in grades 6-12) is July 9-14. During this outreach opportunity we repair and renovate homes for Franklin County residents who have physical and/or financial limitations. Register HERE.
- Summer Street Meetings are always a great way to keep in touch over the summer months. We usually start out in the SMC for games, worship and sharing from God’s Word, and often end our times at the Ice Cream Station. Summer Street Meetings will be on June 7, June 21, July 26 and August 9.
Student Worship Team Application
Calling all students who play instruments, sing, or are interested in learning tech! Fill out this application form HERE if you would like to join the student worship team. Contact Nick Randle (email@example.com) with any questions.
WEDNESDAY: Street Meetings
7:00-8:30 pm: From September through April, we meet together each Wednesday night in both the Middle School Area and the Student Ministry Center. These are high energy and engaging meetings. Doors open at 6:45 pm for snacks and hanging out with friends. A typical evening includes: games, worship, a message from God’s Word, and breaking off for a small group discussion (separated by grade and gender).
Be sure to follow us @thestreetsm on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/thestreetsm/ and Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/thestreetsm/.
Road Crew: ADULT LEADERS
Our team is called the “Road Crew.” It is made up of adults from King Street Church who love God and love students. Each member of our Road Crew has received background clearances, and had an interview with the student ministry pastors. If you are interested in joining or want more information, contact Lauren Dukehart, Student Ministry Administrative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.