We offer nursery care for children under the age of two during our 9:30 and 11:00 Sunday morning services.
- For security reasons, children must be checked-in at one of our computer stations before going to their rooms; also a tag will be placed on their back. Parents show the corresponding parent ID tag when they pick up their children.
- Our Nursery Coordinator will assign children to the appropriate room based on their development and a discussion with the parents. We currently have 6 different nursery rooms that we use on Sundays.
- Children who turn two while in the nursery stay in the toddler area until we have promotion Sunday in August.
- We ask our parents to occasionally help serve in the nursery area time while they have children in this department.
- Cheerios and Kix are offered for snack to the children (we are a peanut-free zone!)