Coming Saturday, February 11, 2023
6:30 pm in the Baker Center
KSC will host a True Girl Event!
CLICK TO VOLUNTEER!
It’s a night that could change your tween girl’s life!
It’s clear that we can’t wait until our girls are teenagers to help them understand the importance of knowing the difference between God’s Truth and the lies that surround them in the world.
Full of live music, a fashion show, mother daughter connection time and practical teaching, the “True Girl Pajama Party Tour” is a night of clear Biblical truth wrapped in a package tween girls will never forget! This event helps tween girls connect with God’s Word while they connect with their mom – a powerful combo in helping them thrive in their faith.
King Street is excited to host a Pajama Party on Saturday, February 11, 2023, at 6:30 pm in the Baker Center. Here are the details:
- For moms and their daughters aged 7-12
- 6:30-9:00 pm (doors open at 5:45 pm and it is first-come, first-served seating)
- Those who regularly participate in the King Street Church children’s ministry program are eligible for a discount! Contact Heidi Roseman, Children’s Ministry Administrator, at email@example.com.
- Get your tickets: kingstreetchurch.com/truegirl
- We recommend you get your tickets early! True Girl will list our location on their website and the whole community is invited. We expect to fill up.
You see your girl struggling with the world’s lies, and your heart aches for her to know the Truth. It is possible to raise a girl who is confident in her faith and in herself. We’re here to stand beside you and help you raise her to be confident in who God made her to be.
For more information about what the True Girl event will include, visit here: A True Girl Experience
Read this information article about one mother’s experience: “True Girl Pajama Party: One Night Can Fill Your Daughter with Truth” by Mindy Kroesche