The Compassion Experience
Friday-Monday, September 8-11
The Compassion Experience is a powerful interactive event that takes us around the world to witness life through the eyes of a child. The exhibit will be set up inside a large trailer and tents in the parking area of our KSC Ministry Center.
Participants will wear headphones with narration about the rooms they are about to enter. Each space has been carefully recreated from interviews with real children in the Compassion program. Visitors may step into a school in Uganda, visit a home in the Philippines, explore a market in Bolivia, or journey through a childhood in Kenya. Through these amazing recreations, the stories of each child will be told — stories of hope and transformation. Download the flyer.
Hours of Operation
· Friday – 11:30 am – 7:30 pm
· Saturday – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
· Sunday – 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
· Monday – 11:30 am – 7:30 pm
Schedule Your Visit
You don’t want to miss this life-changing experience. To avoid long lines, click the link below to schedule your visit. Click to reserve your time.
We hope that many hundreds (if not thousands!) of people in our church and community will be able to experience this amazing event. So we will need volunteers to help the Compassion Experience Team, in several ways:
- Compassion Experience Helper (Friday-Monday, 2 shifts) These helpers will hand out earphones and iPhones to participants, so they can hear the narration. The hours vary a little, but shifts are usually around 4 hours long and are broken into morning/early afternoon and late afternoon/evening. Click to learn more/sign up.
- Set Up (Thursday morning) and Tear Down (Monday evening) Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more. We are looking for 6-8 volunteers on each day. Scroll down to sign up.
- Sponsor Tables (Sunday morning) For this role, you would staff tables before and after worship services. Scroll down to sign up.